Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Madilynne Grace

Happy birthday Madilynne Grace... Maddog, MadGrace, MadiGrace, Madi da Geek, Madi Moo, Big Booty Judy, etc etc ;)



I can't explain to you how much I love you.  You were quite the unexpected surprise that I can't imagine my life without!  I am so thankful that God gave you to ME!  8 years ago I was headed to the hospital SCARED out of my mind!  I was not prepared and had no idea what I was in store for!  I came home with a beautiful, easy going, baby girl - YOU!  You were PERFECT!  I was still scared, but knew we were gonna be just fine.  Since the day you were born you have been such an easy going little girl.  I have loved every minute of watching you grow and can't wait to see what the future has in store for you... BIG things, I'm sure!  You are such a smart & talented girl, you could do anything you set your mind to!  You remind me of myself with your sensitivity, I remember my parents scolding me & bursting into tears - geesh, I wish you didn't get that from me!!  Time to toughen up girl ;)  You are an amazing big sister - a little too much sometimes as you seem to think you are Boston's mother at times.  You have always been a little mommy since the day he was born and I am so proud of the way you have always taken care of him!  He is lucky to have you & he is so proud to call you his big sister, just ask him (when he's not whining, hehe)  You are beautiful inside & out.  I love you Madilynne Grace and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank God for the wonderful gift he gave me in you!  I hope you had a wonderful birthday and I can't wait to celebrate with you this weekend at TAYLOR SWIFT and at your party on Sunday!  Love, Mom

3 comments:

  1. waaaah!!!! I can't believe our little baby is 8!!! It just doesn't seem possible. She is the reason I couldn't wait to become a Mommy. Love you Madi Grace!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks Amy! Madi read the letter & your comment, she liked both!

    I had a pic of Amber & her mini me, but I don't know where it went in the collage & I didn't realize it til after I posted :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im just reading this!! I agree with amy... waaaahh!! Madilyne IS an amazing little lady... so beautiful and smart and kind!! I only wish we could see her (and Boston, you & DJ) more!! :( Give her hugs from us!! Im soooo jealous you guys went to Taylor... I was sitting at home sulking because I wanted to be there. :) ha!

    ReplyDelete