Friday, May 4, 2012

Big Heart

So today when I picked my minions up from school I go through the whole "how was your day" questions.  Madi had a great day . . . they had popcorn, watched a movie & got 2 cupcakes because it was 2 people's birthdays.  Boston said good and then was super quiet.  The last time he was quiet like that he had gotten in trouble, so I said Boston, did something happen at school today?  He just started crying.  Oh no, something serious happened!  It took him four blocks to pull himself together.  I had asked did he get in trouble, did he hit someone, did someone hit him, did he yell at someone, did someone yell at him, all his answers were "no".  After he pulled himself together he told me that Ms. Spear left today.  She was the student teacher in his class this semester.  Poor little guy was upset that his student teacher was leaving.  I asked him what he was going to do on the last day of school and he didn't answer me.

No comments:

Post a Comment