Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day 16, 17, 18, 19 & 20

Of course, I'm behind ........ AGAIN!!

Day 16

Today I am thankful for NIGHT'S OFF with daddy ;)  They are few and far between, but we appreciate them when they come along!!  Tonight daddy made dinner and played games with the midgets!  It's always great to have DJ around . . . we ALL love it!!


Day 17

Today I am thankful for living in a small town that has traditions!  Today we went downtown to see the Christmas tree lighting.  Last year Boston got to sing with his school, this year, we went downtown with Mammo & Papa and listened to all the carolers, saw Santa & Mrs. Claus, drank hot cocoa & ate popcorn...all provided by the community we live in.




Day 18

Today I am thankful for BC Lady Raven Basketball . . . . more so, I am thankful for a little rambunctious five year old that can sit almost perfectly still for an entire 2 hours . . . YEA-YEAH!!  My little guy doesn't want to miss a SECOND of play!!  While Madi will ask to go to the bathroom, get a drink of water, when is it halftime, Boston will watch the ball constantly!  It is amazing!  I don't know the last time I've seen anything that will hold his attention like this does!  It does help that his {girlfriend} cousin plays for the Ravens.  He absolutely loves watching Kelsey play!!  THANK YOU LADY RAVENS FOR BEING AH-MAZING!!





Day 19

Today I am thankful for Saturday's with nothing planned except going to watch Kelsey play basketball!!  I awoke to my little midgets watching TV & playing "Guess Who" in the play room.  They were content to be without Mom or Dad until they heard we were up...then it was fair game.  I should know by now that I need to be quiet and listen (because listening to the two of them while they think they're the only 2 in the world is seriously, something to be heard).  But instead I HAD to go to the bathroom, as soon as I got back into bed to listen some more, here they come!  O well, it was nice while it lasted! 



Kels actually threw the jersey to Carter, but immediately after putting it on,
he took it off,  Madi was THRILLED to wear it!!



Day 20

Today I am thankful to be closer to our family.  Today is Carter's birthday and we were able to go see him...after a little coniving by little Miss MadiGrace.  After Tuesday, Friday & Saturday of sitting on bleachers, this old lady's back was a disaster!!  I couldn't sleep last night, had a VERY rough morning (ugh, I hate to see what my life is going to be like when I am ACTUALLY an old lady) but Madi knew that Mammo & Papa were going to see Carter today for his birthday and without me knowing, pretty much told Jenn that we were coming to St. Joe to see Carter.  So, since afterall, it was Carter's birthday, I crawled (seriously, crawled) out of bed, got the three of us ready and headed to St. Joe.  We saw Carter, ate lunch and did some Christmas shopping.  It was actually good for me to get out and do something rather than just lay around and not stretch my back out.  I guess I should be happy that Madi pushed me along.

No comments:

Post a Comment