Monday, November 7, 2011

Thankful...

I'm a little late (as usual), but I'm going to jump on the Things I'm Thankful For wagon.

Day 1:

I'm thankful for my parents!  I know it's cliche, but without them, I wouldn't be the person I am today.  I didn't like it when I was a teen, but I guess their "strictness" paid off in the end.  Love ya Mom & Pops!



Day 2:

I'm thankful for my husband DJ!  He loves me unconditionally & thinks I'm pretty awesome...what more could you ask for?  He is a wonderful provider for us & is an amazing father.  Our kids look up to him so much!  Love ya boo.



his favorite song as of lately:  Everything by Michael Buble


Day 3:

I'm thankful for my in-laws.  Say wha?!  WHO is thankful for in-laws?!  THIS GIRL.  Rick & Sheila are amazing to me and the midgets!


Day 4:

I'm thankful for my big brother!  He was always there to protect me (or beat me up).  He married a great lady and gave me THREE beautiful nieces! {lucky him - all girls;)}  Love ya bro - even though you wear crimson & blue!


Day 5:

I am thankful to still have a grandparent alive!  My gramps is the only great grandparent my kids will ever know.  It makes me sad that they don't have more.  He lives next door to my parents so we get to see him almost everytime we go to see grandma & grandpa.



5 of about 9 GREAT grandkids
Day 6:

I am thankful for my sweet sass-a-frass Madilynne Grace.  Maddog, I love ya girl, more than you could ever know.


Day 7:

I am thankful for my lil knucklehead Boston Cole, without him my life would be incredibly boring -a little more relaxed, but BOOORING.  I love ya little buddy, you have grown to be pretty alright ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment