Friday, December 9, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas . . .

We LOVE Christmas at our house.  We start decorating RIGHT after Halloween... NO we don't skip Thanksgiving, we celebrate & are Thankful, but we LOVE Christmas decorations!  This is our first year in our new, old house!  It's like it was MADE for Christmas!!  We don't have nearly enough decorations, but we have a nice start.  I can't wait to get more & more every year!!


Love our gold snowflake & Santa picture


Recycled wine bottles

Of course the wine bottles need sweaters!


"Believe in the Magic of Christmas"
My Grandpa will be happy - FINALLY got my nativity set out of the box!! 
We won't say how long ago he bought it for me!!








Madi's sign - "Dear Santa, Leave Presents, Take Brother







So it's not finished & I want SOOOOOOOOOO much more, BUUUUUUUUT I also want to have Electricity, Gas, Water, Presents to put under the tree etc, etc.

Tonight's activities - Warm Jammies, Christmas Music, Hot Cocoa, Gingerbread House Building, & then snuggle up with the kiddies to watch a Christmas Movie!

Fa La La La La

No comments:

Post a Comment