Monday, July 25, 2011

Vacay - Day #2

Going to try & keep this post short and sweet because I'm TIRED.  (seems to be the theme of my posts lately!!)

Well, we all slept wonderfully last night - YAHOO! This morning though, Boston was NOT interested in getting out of bed to go to the water parks... ruh roh!  I thought he was just faking because he wanted to go back to the arcade instead of hitting the pools, and a lot of times, if it's not about Boston, he's not about it!  My parent's were about to leave for their tee time and Madi & I were ready to get on with the day.  DJ said he would stay in with him, but I REALLY thought that if Madi & I said we were leaving, he would come with us.  Didn't work.  Madi & I decided to go to the outlet mall down the street.  My parents save their coins all year & then split them between the kids when they go on vacation, so she had $$$ burning a hole in her pocket ;)  She came away with some super cute Nike's ($12!!), 2 shirts, 8prs of earrings, a BFF necklace and some new shades!

We came back to the condo to pick the boys up from lunch & see if Boston was "feeling better".  Guess I would have lost money if I would have bet on Boston really being sick.  DJ said he "blew up" two times while we were gone.  He was however ready for lunch.  We were a little hesitant, but went to lunch & he ate great!  We came back & decided we'd try the indoor wave pool.  The kids loved it.  We went to the outdoor park that was attached to it & did some more indoor & outdoor slides.  I even rode one with Boston that was pitch black & there was no sickness involved!!  Must have been the riding backwards on the other ride that made me sick.

My parents went to a nice steak place on-site, DJ & I are trying to decide where we're going to go on our "date night".  We took the kids to Monk's Sports Bar.  Food was good & sports stuff all over - never been anywhere like that before ;)

After dinner we went to ride go-karts, play at the arcade and Tombstone Town for the mirror maze & Haunted Hotel.  All 6 of us went through the mirror maze with Boston saying he wanted to go back, but there was no way to find your way backwards any better than finding the way out forwards, so we kept going.  Needless to say, he didn't make it far into the Haunted Hotel before I carried him the rest of the way because he was scared.  Even Madi, who had been begging to go to anything haunted said she wanted OUT!  We all made it out alive, now I'm just hoping there are no nightmares!!

***Bruce-ism for the day - While Madi & Boston were playing air hockey (and Madi was winning), Boston scored and said "It's like taking candy from a baby" ... he got WHOOPED btw!


BEDTIME!
night!

ps. I tried to upload pics, but it's not working, so I'm off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment