Thursday, February 2, 2012

January...

Since I'm a little behind, an update will have to do....

Madi & Boston both started basketball, they have practice once a week & games on Saturdays - they both love it!  Madi is the only girl on her team & one probably 3-4 girls in the league, doesn't seem to bother her!  Boston doesn't like that you can't steal the ball, rebound or take another shot at the basket, but next year he'll be able to move up, so for now, he's "dealing" with it ;)


2 kids, 2 games, 1 gym, same time!

Madi also started Jazz & Ballet classes two times a week.  She is THRILLED to be back in dance and she seems to like this studio more than the last!  Boston will start indoor soccer next week!



KState didn't win the Cotton Bowl, but that didn't stop us from getting all geared up in our purple & cheering them on!!

paws up!

I went to Kansas City last weekend to celebrate Cortney & Amber's birthdays and to see Randy Rogers Band in concert... it was a GREAT reunion!  11 girls and not one single incident within our group!!  Unfortunately {possibly a blessing in disguise} I didn't take my phone with me so I have no pics from that night :(

No comments:

Post a Comment